Albion works with manufacturers of electronic and medical equipment to meet their requirements for polycarbonate nameplates, these can be screen or digitally printed and are available in standard and custom sizes.
Albion polycarbonate nameplate features:
- Second-surface printed for maximum durability.
- Polycarbonate face stock from .007″ to .030″ thickness in gloss and velvet matte finishes.
- Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for attachment.
- Indoor and UV resistant outdoor applications
We offer the following 3M adhesives:
- 467MP 2mil – 200MP adhesive for smooth metals and HSE plastic
- 468MP 5mil – 200MP adhesive for textured metals and HSE plastic
- 9476LE 5mil – 300LSE adhesive for low surface energy plastics, and lightly oiled surfaces